Inventory Unit Detail
Toro GrandStand® 52" (132 cm) 23 HP 726cc (74549)
GrandStand® 52" (132 cm) 23 HP 726cc (74549)
Mower had been used for demo so there are 8.4 hours of usage. New with warranty
GrandStand® stand-on mower, 23 HP (17 kw) Kawasaki® FS 726cc with 52" (132 cm) TURBO FORCE® deck.
- High productivity in a compact size
- Exceptional hillside traction and handling
- Operator platform suspension reduces fatigue
- Foldable platform allows for walk-behind operation
- Engine: 23 hp (17 kW) Kawasaki® FS 726cc
- Fuel Capacity: Gasoline - 7.8 gal. (30 L)
- Air Filter: Dual element
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,500+ ft. /min (5,640 m/min)
- Blade Type: 1/4 in. (6 mm) thick heat-treated steel
- Carrier Frame: 3 in. x 1-1/2 in. (7.6 cm x 3.8 cm) tubular steel
- Caster Tires: 11 in. x 4 in.-5 in. (28 cm x 10.2 - 12.7 cm) flat-free semi-pneumatic
- Cooling System: Air-Cooled
- Deck Design: 7-gauge 52 in. (132 cm) TURBO FORCE® with bull-nose bumper
- Discharge Chute: Rubber
- Drive System: Hydraulic pumps and wheel motors
- Drive Tires: 20 in. x 10 in.-8 in. (51 cm x 25 - 20 cm)
- Ground Speed: 8.0 mph (13 km/h) forward
- Height of Cut: 1 in.- 5 in. in 1/4 in. (2.5 - 12.7 cm in 6 mm) increments
- Hydraulic Fluid: Premium synthetic
- Spindle Bearings: Greasable ball bearings
- Spindle Housing: Cast iron
- Steering Controls: Twin Lever
- Recycler® Mulching Kits: Recycler mulching kits deliver the industry's finest mulching performance and reduce mowing time up to 38% vs. bagging.
- Operator-Controlled Discharge Chute: Landscape friendly rubber discharge chute provides complete control of clippings. with three discharge settings, from wide open to blocked, the OCDC will put the clippings where you want them and not in beds, streets, etc. The integral design allows the discharge chute to remain in place and on the machine, reducing the risk of personal injury and property damage.
- Cup Holder and Debris Bag: Convenient carrier holds your drink and other personal items. Bag can also be used to collect debris - multiple styles available. (Optional items)
- Weight Kit: Up to two additional 60 lb. (28.6 kg) weights can be added to ensure maximum penetration in hard soil.
- Light Kit: The lights easily mount to the mower frame and wiring quickly connects to the existing accessory circuit.
- Striping Kit: The optional striping kit is easily installed and provides a premium "ball park" after-cut appearance.
- Fatigue-Reducing Suspension: The revolutionary Flex-Ride operator platform suspension* keeps operators fresh, resulting in less fatigue and higher productivity throughout the day. Best of all, the suspension system is self-compensating for operators of different sizes.
- 2-in-1 Versatility: In situations where the operator may want or need to walk, Toro's foldable operator platform instantly converts the GrandStand to a walk-behind. When it's time to ride, just lower it back down - saving time, money and trailer space by eliminating the need to switch from one mower to another.
- Stand-on Mower Productivity: The ability to turn easily, get in and out of tight spaces, and quickly get on and off the mower to pick up debris or move obstacles all contribute to less time spent per property. The exceptional visibility of the GrandStand protects the operator, the mower and the property. The operator is better able to steer clear of obstacles, identify upcoming changes in terrain and easily pass beneath overhanging branches.
- Exclusive TURBO FORCE Deck: High-capacity TURBO FORCE decks deliver unsurpassed strength, a superior cut, and increased productivity in extreme mowing conditions. Equipped with a patented adjustable baffle, TURBO FORCE decks can be fine-tuned in order to conquer changing turf conditions.
- Patented Adjustable Baffle: Allows operator to achieve maximum cutting performance by fine-tuning deck to conquer changing conditions, unique job sites or different times of the season. In extreme conditions, the baffle can be opened in order to conserve power and achieve faster mowing speeds. In less demanding conditions, the baffle can be closed to yield micro-sized particles and maximize discharge velocity.
- The Industry's Toughest Spindle Assembly: Toro's rugged spindle assemblies survive impacts that would destroy lesser spindles. The cast iron housing, with a massive 9-3/8" (23.8 cm) diameter base, absorbs impact loads and distributes them across a broader area of the robust deck shell.
- Traction and Handling: The wide stance and optimal weight balance of the GrandStand enhance hillside stability and control. Because there are no restrictions to limit operator motion, operators can shift weight as needed to further enhance the performance of the machine.
- Big on Features, Not Size: The GrandStand conserves space to get more machines on your trailer or allows for a smaller trailer and a lighter load. And the unique, foldable operator platform makes the product even more compact for transport or storage. Some property owners have negative reactions to larger, heavier-looking mowers, and are concerned that their lawns may be damaged. With the sleeker Toro GrandStand, that problem is eliminated.
- A Flat Crisp Cut with Precision Blades: (.250) thick precision blades resist flexing to provide a flat, crisp cut. High-strength, heat-treated alloy steel survives impacts and provides resistance to the rapid wear commonly associated with abrasive conditions. Options include Recycler® and Atomic® mulching blades, medium sail Bahai blades, and low sail sand blades.
- Smarter design in a bull-nose bumper.: 7-gauge bull-nose bumper not only protects against frontal impacts, but also contains an integral underskirt to minimize blowout of debris and dust. The bottom, leading edge of the deck is raised 1/4" (6 mm), allowing grass to stand more upright when entering the cutting chamber, ensuring a level cut. Leaf "plowing" during spring and fall clean-up also is significantly reduced.
- Rubber Discharge Chute: High performance rubber discharge chute allows for close trimming without damaging chute or landscape structures. Patented design provides exceptional clipping dispersion.
- Heavy-Duty Muffler Guard: Heavy-duty, 7-gauge muffler guard protects muffler against damage.
NOTES:The gross horsepower of this engine was laboratory rated by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940. As configured to meet safety, emission, and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on this class of mower will be significantly lower.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 23 hp (17 kW)
- Engine Type
- FS Series
- 726 cc
- Hydraulic pumps and wheel motors
- Wheel Size
- Caster: 11 in. x 4-5 in. (28 x 10.2-12.7 cm); Drive: 20 in. x 10-8 in. (51 x 25-20 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.8 gal. (29.5 L)
- Deck Size
- 52 in. (132 cm)
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch