DOWN PRESSURE® ECONOMICS
Sno-Way's patented Down Pressure® snow plow hydraulics is by far the ultimate plow upgrade and only Sno-Way has it. No other plow manufacturer can offer this option. Some may claim that their heavy weight plows produce results like Down Pressure® snow plow hydraulics, but take it from us - the leader in D.P. technology - no plow will clean as efficiently or as quickly as a Sno-Way plow. Sno-Way's exclusive Down Pressure® snow plow hydraulics allows you to scrape or backdrag more snow in less time resulting in 30% more efficiency.
- Reduced Wear and Tear on Truck Axle, Tires and Frame
- Greater Traction During Plowing
- Improved Backdragging and Clean Scraping
- Use Less Salt to Complete the Job
Early Sno-Way plow designs used an easy-on, easy off plow mount system - the first to remove the complete plow and power pack unit from the vehicle. Today, Sno-Way has built on its reputation for efficient, innovative technology to provide an easy-to-use, super fast Drive-In Mount System.
- Connecting the plow to the subframe is fast and easy
What EIS is:
Sno-Way's patented EIS plow light connection system simply interrupts the truck lighting circuit to redirect energy to the plow lighting system. EIS is standard on all Sno-Way truck plows.
- Down-Time Reduction: Any commercial plower will tell you how they lost money when they fried a relay at 3:00 A.M. The super simple design of the EIS system eliminates all failure-prone relays and modules.
- Corrosion Elimination: The enemy of electrical problems is corrosion. Corrosion is caused by salt and water - both ever-present in the world if plowing. The Sno-Way EIS system uses military-grade connectors that do not allow moisture in when in use or during storage.
- Simple, plug-and-play design: Sno-Way's EIS™ system is so simple, it takes merely seconds to connect or disconnect the plow lights to your vehicle. The mating faces can only plug in one way and provide a positive fit in all weather conditions.
- EIS™ installs quickly and cleanly: Sno-Way's EIS™ system uses only one main electrical harness for all vehicle makes and models. Without relays or large modules, installation is the cleanest and fastest in the industry.
When the plow is disconnected from the vehicle, seal together the EIS™ connectors at the plow lights. Likewise, plug both EIS™ vehicle electrical connectors together to complete the circuit for the vehicle lights.
WIRELESS and PROGRAMMABLE Unlike the competition, Sno-Way's patented wireless Pro Control™ plow control offers the ultimate in-cab flexibility. The Sno-Way wireless control can be mounted virtually anywhere in the cab and is simple to operate with either hand. In addition, the wireless Pro Control™ eliminates cumbersome dash wires that can easily become tangled or restrict placement of the control - especially for left hand use. The wireless Pro Control™ keeps your truck cab in original condition and installs in minutes with ZERO drilling or wire harness "snaking" through the vehicle firewall. A wired version is also available.
- Ergonomic Design Allows for Right-or-Left Hand and Comforatable Operation
- LCD Digital Display Provides Learning Cues and Indicates Activity and Audible Warning Alarm
- Control has an Auxiliary Power Jack (Cigarette Lighter) for Fast Charging
- Custom Macro Settings Allow the Operator to Program Three (A-B-C) Unique Plow Settings
- Down Pressure™ Hydraulics Button Allows for an Instant 250 Pounds of Downward Force
- Control Works with All Sno-Way Plows
SNO-WAY’S® 4-SIGHT™ PLOW LIGHTING KIT
Sno-Way’s 4-Sight™ Plow Lighting uses your existing truck lights and plow lights together to illuminate your work area. Even better, the 4-Sight™ System installs on EIS® - equipped plows in 15 minutes or less. With Sno-Way’s 4 Sight™ Plow Lighting, you have the option of installing the system to work with either the low or high beams on your truck. Maximize your plow lighting with the all new Sno-Way 4-Sight™ System!
SNO-WAY® E-Z SWITCH™
The E-Z Switch™ Wing System is the latest innovation from Sno-Way® specifically engineered to meet your strength, flexibility and productivity requirements. The E-Z switch wing accessories attach to all MegaBlade Series and 29HD plows in seconds using two lock pins. These are not permanent additions so you can easily switch out the proper wing for the proper job in less than 10 seconds. It's the fasted and most convenient system in the industry!
- E-Z Switch™ Mount System Allows Accessories to be Changed in Seconds! Mount System is Univeral with All Wing Accessories!
- All Accessories Work Seamlessly with the Same Mount System
- E-Z Switch Mount System Only Requires Two Lock Pins for Mounting the Wing Accessories. No Drilling or Welding Required for Installation!
SNO-WAY® E-ZFIT POLY SNOW DEFLECTOR Sno-Way’s E-Z Fit snow deflector design includes enhanced curvature for optimum snow-rolling and deflection. The 3-piece design is constructed of High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (HMPE), a super-slick material with excellent impact resistance in cold temperatures. Sno-Way’s unique, molded reinforcement rib design provides superb rigidity and allows each deflector to overlap one another. The deflector will install on all Sno-Way straight blade widths from 6-feet to 10-feet. Each deflector includes stainless steel mount hardware.